We are looking for Technical Writers who want to apply their keen attention to detail to challenging projects within our organization and with our clients. The Technical Writer role focuses on your strong writing and project management skills. Reporting to the Manager - Consulting Services the Technical Writer is responsible for:
- Writing and distributing proposals and client agreements
- Performing technical review and proofing of business materials and a variety of documents
- Assisting with client SOPs, work instructions, data entry, log-keeping, reports and summaries
- Maintaining internal document control
- Assisting with estimate acceptance and work initiation process
- Creating and revising company policies, procedures, work instructions and records
- Preparing new employee web profiles and upload to the web site
- Recording and distributing meeting agendas and minutes
- Generating general office correspondence as requested (e.g., memos, letters, etc.)
- Developing training materials as requested
- Formatting changes to booklets in FrameMaker, as requested
- Preparing technical content for posting on Web, as requested
- Handling and implementing strategic projects as assigned.
Our Technical Writers work closely with management to ensure activities are undertaken in a timely manner. Our projects cover, but are not limited to: deviation investigations, auditing, management of quality systems, delivering of training, batch document review, product releases, equipment validation, computer validation (including data integrity): related to the fabricating, packaging and testing of pharmaceuticals, biologics, NHPs and Medical Devices.
Experience in the following is required:
- Technical writing
- Project management skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access)
- MS Exchange/SharePoint
- FrameMaker/Adobe Acrobat
Learn about what makes our company unique at www.qualityandcompliance.com.
Q&C welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.